Friday, May 14, 2004

Midnight blabbers!!

Have you ever thought about the meaning of your life? Have you found that destiny that you are supposed to search for? It was only recently that I felt it was time this search begun. What's with my existence? The answer is never easy to arrive at. The more I question, the more I am irritated with the way things are. (Why them? Not Me? Why Me? Not Them? Why? Why? Why? ) Do we have control over our destiny? Why is it that( as Orwell states) there are always some more equal than the others? The moment we are born, the game of survival begins. The snipping of the umblical cord initiates our existence as an individual being. Play the game whichever way you want, at the end of the day there are no winners. The physical features, the social standing, the people I meet, the people I befriend, the family, the food I eat, the time I sleep, the things I see, hear, smell, touch, taste, the things I imagine, contemplate, fantasize, desire.... Is this or perhaps isn't this all that life is about. We create so much to create a sense of control but we can never have 100% control over our lives. Do we give up creating this sense of control then. No!! because this is what keeps us alive. It makes us feel that life is worth the while and all the effort. Or does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home