Monday, June 13, 2005

Million Dollar Baby

I've just finished watching Million Dollar Baby. Great chemistry between Clint Eastwood, Hilary Swank and Morgan Freeman. It's a great sad show. It shows the futility of life. At the same time, it shows that true meaning of life lies in what you do with it and not how long you live. Now I'm getting all comtemplative about my own life that I can't sleep. That's the problem with me. I think too much. I care too much. I hate myself too much. I keep things to myself and only to myself. I'm like this can of fizzy soft drink, shaking myself up every once in a while. Sometimes gently, sometimes violently, always in the danger of exploding, pushing myself to self-destruction. Maybe I'm just a sado-masochist. Maybe I like to torture myself. Kinky...


Nice quote from the movie
(not the exact words, but something like that):

It's the magic in risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.

What's Your Dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home