Friday, May 21, 2004

Happenings concerning jobs!!

I will be reporting for work on Monday but I don’t think I will be paid. The interviewer only told me to report for work from 0900 to 1730 and he wanted to see how capable I was. He also mentioned something about salary being weighed by capabilities or something like that. So I get this feeling that I will not be paid on Monday. I hope this is not some scam.

Also, I still haven’t receive the money for the one day temp job that I did on labour’s day. It was so hard to reach the person in charge. When I left a message for him to call me, he did not bother to call me. When I called the office, I realized that he had left for home and he had left a message for me to tell me to call another person and that he was not in charge of payment of salary. I mean he could have just called me to tell me. I will understand that it is not within his job scope. I would still be waiting for his call if I hadn’t called the office. When I finally got to the person in charge, he told me that I would only get my salary next month when I was initially told I would receive it on the 15th of this month. Arrgghhh……….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home