Sunday, June 13, 2004

Change!

I met a schoolmate yesterday which happens to be in the supermarket by the way. She did not notice me, perhaps she has forgotten who I was. I just cant recall her name and I am sure she doesn't remember mine as we were more like aquaintances. She has changed so much. The dressing, the hair, the face, the entire aura. She looks Grown.I then started recalling what I look like in the mirror and realize I hardly changed. Still the old me with that semi-idiotic look. It was like what a friend mentioned during our primary schoolmates gathering. He mentioned that I hadn't changed at all, just "elongated". I guess it is good to remain as you are, but I am really looking forward to a change, something different, something refreshing, something more comfortable to the eye. Wish me LuCk!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home