Monday, June 14, 2004

The Singapore Bus Syndrome

Had to take a bus to go to work today. Really hoped there were seats as I would be standing the entire day for work. But as usual the Singapore Bus Syndrome. The inner seat is haunted syndrome. The it is too inconvenient to alight if I sat inwards syndrome. The I want my privacy so dont come near me syndrome. There were so many empty seats but those idiotic f**kers just refused to move in. A simple manouvre of the butt isnt that exhausting right. It is time they had a bus courtesy campaign (might as well since the govt is so prone to campaigns). Singaporeans should just RELAK a little and not get so stressed up everyday. The stress is written on the faces. Be more open to strangers and give me my seat when I need it.

At the point of writting this post, I was possessed by the Spiteful Bitch persona, so forgive me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home