Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mr Lonely

Lonely... I'm Mr Lonely... I have nobody... but on my own...

Another day at home on a Saturday. In the morning, I sent my Grandma to the Chinese physician. In the afternoon, I head down to Video EZ and borrowed Casablanca- need it for my film module. After watching 2 hours of black and white film, I fell asleep. Woke up for dinner at my Grandma's place. Taught my cousin Pri 4 math after dinner... nearly didn't know how to solve one for the questions:

1/4 of the yellow balls equals to 1/2 the blue balls. What is the fraction of blue balls? (Give your answer in the smallest term)

I came up with an answer but not positively sure if it's correct. haha... I know I was never good with math, but PRI 4 math?!!? WTF! At least I managed to score A2 for E math and B3 for A Math. If you think you know the answer, pls leave your answer in Comments, so I can tally with my answer. haha...

Caught the Man U vs Aston Villa match at Grandma's place. Glad that Man U is on track and Van Nistelrooy is starting to look sharp again. (Mostly Man U fans in my family). Hope Arsenal and Chelsea draws, Henry and Crespo break their legs...

Came back home after the match. Lazed around as usual. Planned my finalized timetable for the week. Made a list of what to do tomorrow. Got on the net. Sometimes it is just irritating to log on to MSN and see no one online. Only ten people were online and most were Away. It's Saturday night and everyone is out having fun. Everyone is too busy and preoccupied with their own lifes, their new lifes. New dates, new friends, new social circles. Who cares anymore? I used to care but now I try not to. The more you care, the more irritated you get when people simply don't appreciate it. I have done many stupid things b4, and they were simply not appreciated. Made me feel like a fool. Sianzz...

Bloody no more lab assistant job liao. I was temporarily allocated Wed duties until the finalization of timetable. Then, we were supposed to sort it out later. I didn't ask for Wed. Now that timetable is finalized and I don't want to do it on Wed as Wed is my free day, the guy tells me that "Sorry, nobody wants to exchange duty". WTF!!! He found a replacement for me liao. I've been begging people since last week to exchange duty with me. But who cares? Sianz... Ok lah, I lazy lah. Wed can do one, just that I don't want to go back school on my free day just to do duty- Stupid and Bo Liao right? Fuck it lah.

Lonely... I'm Mr Lonely... I have nobody... but on my own...
Akon- Lonely

Sign
Kermit, the frog with 2 faces...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home