Tuesday, August 16, 2005

绝对SUPERSTAR Part 1

绝对SUPERSTAR, 有你就有他...

All thanks to ZM, I had a chance to attend the recording of 绝对SUPERSTAR. My first real visit to Caldecott Hill. Tonight, they recorded the final battle between the 2 remaining female contestants, Kelly vs Xinhui.

Met up with Mingster and shared a cab to Mediacorp. Being the typical suaku Singaporean, I took some pics at the main entrance. My sis lent her digicam to her friend, so I had to make do with my N7610 camera phone . So a bit pixelated. Sianzz...

Mediacorp RADAR!















SUPERSTAR banner at entrance















Mr X. with the "famous" Mediacorp logo.















When we reached, I realised we were overaged. Surrounding us were supporters in their teens. I felt like an Ah Peh(Uncle). ZM arrived with his gf, WL and we made out way in to meet up with ZM's friends. There were 7 of us altogether. When we went in, I was glad to see quite a few "auntie" fans- Cool, I'm not the oldest. The entrance was packed with supporters, mainly in their teens. Xinhui's camp was to be in red. Kelly's camp was to be in blue. Since my friends were Kelly supporters, all 7 of us wore blue. I don't really have a fave and don't really chase after them, but I do watch lah. To me, the guys competition like more exciting. I guess I support Derrick, but he out liao. I thought that Kelly's supporters were not very ON. Very few wore blue. Xinhui's camp on the other hand was damn enthu. Nearly all wore red, like national day- most of them wearing I Love Singapore T-shirts.- must be recycle from National Day (No wonder so many of them wear). We had to first write our name, IC and contact no. on the admission ticket. I and Mingster proceeded to the reception counter to borrow pen. Then the stupid Malay auntie give us attitude and Bo Hiu/ Bo Chap us when we ask her for pen. Luckily, got this kind gentleman lent us his pen. The Malay auntie must be stay at Mediacorp too long liao- think she diva. Now, had to queue up at the entrance to get in. Sianzz...


Crowded entrance/reception/waiting area















Group of teenage fans waiting















Mingster posing with admission ticket.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home