Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday the thirteenth

In a really calm and peaceful mood today. For me, it seems that everything is in place today. I think I am no longer disillusioned. Perhaps I should be sad, but I am not. It is all clear to me now and I am happy that I know I have to move on. Who says Friday the 13th brings bad luck.

Met up with primary school friends today. Its been ten years, but it just seems like 2 years ago. Most of them looked just as they were the last time I saw them 10 years ago. Really happy to be school mates of this bunch of really nice friends. They are as nostalgic as me and treats this fellowship with at least some importance. But there was this guy that popped up that most of us could not recall who he is. It must have been quite awkward for him. Hopefully this can be an annual event, but improvement needs to be done on the participation rate. Was discussing with Alf about the handover. We were joking about Singapore being the only country in the world with the self-invented titles of Senior Minister and Minister Mentor. For me, it is person change but all's the same. I would say we are in a much more stable colour than Taiwan. We dont have to worry about Fan Lan or Fan Lu. We are just hardcore Fan Bai.

Called up for work tomorrow...... Think I am gonna quit soon. It is getting weary and think it's better to concentrate on studies. Guess this shall be my last weekend. For tomorrow, I will still have to wear my credit card smile....




1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM , Blogger littleboyken said...

nice to hear that u still have a bunch of pri sch frens to gather. i had my own pri sch frens but all turned awkward when we meet. haizz...
btw, it doesnt have to be an annual event. if all of u all got xim, it could be anytime, a spur of the moment. such moments like tis are more memorable.
how come so peaceful and calm mood? what's clear to u? and what have u moved on to? care to share? just call 1800-KEN-TO-HELP. heehee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home