Friday, July 02, 2004

2nd July 2004

Played Badminton in the morning. Followed by 5 hrs of Karaoke. After which I left for home. Had dinner at my Granny's and I disliked all the dishes she cooked today. And here I am typing this. Since I have quit my job, I had better find something fulfilling to do for the rest of the month before school starts.

Also through a friend today, I realise how changes are inevitable. No matter how similar you are to what you used to be, you will never be the same as before as something is bound to do something to you. I guess some things are just not meant to be told, this region called personal space that is so private and sensitive to the knowing of others. You no longer know so much about each other. This isnt negative or positive, it just is, it is just the way life works I guess. It is like 2 identical lines running in the same general direction but at slightly different angles. But hopefully these 2 lines will always be close enough to each other to look out for the other. I just hate it when I think of all these and speak in this f**king manner.

Feel better now after exhausting all this crap on the blog. Until next time...

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM , Blogger littleboyken said...

I know.
I am sorry.
Thanks for all the great memories.
They are great.
Let's start anew?

 
At 1:27 AM , Blogger KERMIT said...

Mmmm.... I dont quite get your comment. I think maybe you have misinteperted what I wrote. But never mind, forget the whole thing. It was too crappy anyways.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home