Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Boring Life, Boring Post





















Wanted to wake up at 9.30 today, so I could have breakfast b4 school. Set my alarm to 9.30. When the alarm rang at 9.30, I simply shut the damn thing off and went back to sleep. Woke up at 10.15 in the end. Lesson starts at 11. As usual, I'm going to be late. Another mad rush to the bus stop. Fortunately, the bus stop wasn't packed with NUS freaks like me. The other day, by the time I got there, the bus stop was polluted with NUS students, overcrowding the place like ants. It was an exodus. And this was the stop before the MRT stop. This was supposed to be the uncrowded stop. Go to the other bus stop, Freaks. Stop polluting the air around me.

Lessons were boring, boring, boring... Tutorial- Lunch break- Tutorial- Lecture- Screening. During lecture today, I asked R: "Which slot are you in?" (She was in a different tutorial from me) She replied: "Well, that sounded crude." Crude? WTF? How is that crude? I'm kinda getting irritated by her uppety, correctly pronounced English. But OK lah, the ppl in lit tutorial quite nice and friendly.

Headed home after screening, then blah.. blah.. blah... Asked a few friends if they wanted to go KTV tomorrow. I still have the voucher from our previous trip. All not very gian- have to work, do homework, no money... Sianz. So I sang to myself in my birthday suit (in the shower).

Trivia:
I googled my blog and found out I am actually linked by Disorder Resource: the biggest disorder resource on the internet. I'm the number 1. search for Receeding Hand Nails, based on my nail and LKY posts. Haha... what crap! So much for reliable and efficient search engines. If only it happened for, Beaumonde, the eating disorder website my team made last semester.

Sign
Kermit, the frog with 2 faces
Still the angry blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home