Saturday, August 27, 2005

Enough

I was scanning through and deleting messages in my handphone inbox when I chance upon this message:

"From XXX

Hey i'm back :) meet up sometime for coffee or sth k. "

It dated 06/07/2005.

She's back for vacation from Australia. I remember I replied her: "Sure." She never called or messaged me after this message. What happened to meet up for coffee or sth? It's been nearly 2 months and I don't even know if she's back in Australia. I didn't initiate any meetings with her because I was tired of being the one making her feel important when in fact I don't really mean much to her. Nothing more than a PR event she could choose whether or not to attend to (attending to only when she had spare time). I'm tired of being the one asking. I'm sick of feeling like shit and giving without any returns. I won't be a sucker anymore.

Get out of my mouth, get out of my head, get out of my mind, stop putting words in my head.
TLC- Dear Lie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home