Saturday, December 18, 2004

Your Hand

Go visit Alicia's blog and listen to the song playing on her blog- http://bearicia.blogspot.com/ .
Listen to the music and think about how you feel. What are the images that come to your mind? Come up up a poem based on the music. Do let me know when you come up with one.

Below is my version:

Your Hand

I wish I had your hand in mine,
And hold on to it for the longest time.

Your fingers firmly locked with mine,
So intertwined, they are neither yours or mine.

The warmth of blood rushing through your veins,
Sets my cold frozen heart in flames.

I will give your fingers a gentle kiss,
And feel the texture of your skin.

--------------------------------------------------

I wish I had your hand in mine,
And hold on to it for the longest time.

Our hands no longer closely knit,
I feel you fingers slowly slip.

I will not let go, if you promise not to.
But if you do, I will give my blessings to you.

That is all that I can do,
All that I can do for you.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 AM , Blogger bearicia said...

Didn't know that the music of my blog can be that inspiring. Really nice poem you have there. =)

Just a question though, does that also mean that I cannot change the music of my blog? hee hee.

Anyway, a little background to that music. It's a soundtrack from the Anime "Spirited Away", perhaps that why it has that melancholy feel to it.
If I ever change the music to my blog, you can listen to the song here.

Enjoy. ('', )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home