Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Small, small Kermit.

I missed my 1st lecture today. Lecture starts at 10am and I woke up at 11.40am. Didn't even hear my alarm and don't even recall shutting off the alarm even though I did. Woke up from a series of ridiculous dreams.

I headed straight for Media Writing class. Today, the comittee members for the class newsletter was announced. Initially, I told myself maybe I don't want to be in the commitee at all because I didn't really have the technical abilities needed for the job. It's a stupid job anyways. But when the names of the committee members were announced and I wasn't one of them, I got really upset. Only then did I realise how much I wanted to be in it. Maybe it wasn't about playing a part in the committee but more about personal pride. I felt dejected, belittled and small. Was I worse off than any one of them standing in front of me? Am I the less equal among the equal ones? What you want don't always match what you get. But why is it constantly a mismatch for me?

Headed off to the library to photocopy notes. Bloody RBR books. Had to get 4 RBR books. The librarians can never get my name right, not even the Chinese ones- " Ng Jin Ho", "Ng Jin Ho". Maybe it's time to get an Ang Moh name. Ppl always remember Ang Moh names and pronounce them better. After getting my first book, I headed to the photocopy room. The room was packed with expressionless, pale-looking people going through the same mechanical motion. They were like zombies. After 50 pages, I became a zombie like them. There is this cold, freaky atmosphere abt the photocopy room. It does something to people who enters it. It sucks away your Yang Qi (Yang energy).

I discovered a bloody pimple growing on my left butt cheek. How did the pimple get there? I had half the mind to post a pic of it on this post. But after much deliberation, I decided that it's best to keep my butt to myself. Anyone out there who ever had pimples on their butt- Do they heal fast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home