Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ungrammatical and not in chronological order

Had been busy for the past few days with mid-term exams and assignment deadline to meet. Quite a bit happened but didn't feel like blogging. Isn't it funny that whenever you have a test, you want to do everything else except for studying for the test. I am the Super Last minute type, don't study until bo bian no time. I only officially studied for the test at 1 am. Actually, I get a Kick in doing things last minute- fighting against time and cramping my brains for answers and remembering stuff. I remember during study time leading up to A levels, I spent my time packing up my room and doing damn bo liao stuff. Then when holidays come and I have ample time to do all the bo liao stuff, I get too lazy to do them and actually find books to read. I am just so 犯贱.

I finished the MCQ mid term in around 50 minutes when the total time given was 2 hours. Not that I super Zai, just that MCQ test with 50 questions no need 2 hours loh. Quite a lot of ppl left b4 me. Made a mistake in one of the giveaway questions. Damn! It is one of those tests that nearly everyone will get full marks. But I was still quite confident of getting a decent grade.

Results out today on IVLE. Sianz man, I only get 90. Thought I only made a few mistakes but sianz man. The mode score was 92 loh. Super sianz, fall below average. I was still so confident after the test. TL damn zai loh, get 98. Need a new brain.

Thought there was a drinking session on Friday night, but in the end don't have. Dunno what happened siah. Then supposed to meet up with CW they all yesterday night, then in the end don't have also. Also dunno why. Need to find new activities to do. Stayed at home to watch Man U/Man C match. Can't believe Man U/Man C draw. Sucks. But I'm gloating over Arsenal's loss.

Amber's dad passed away last week while holidaying in Thailand. Can't imagine how it feels to lose a parent. Somemore, supposed to enjoy during holiday. Attended the wake, but didn't get a chance to talk to Amber. Hope she gets over it soon. Dedicate the song Tears by X Japan to her. (removed from blog). Don't think she reads or knows this bog but still dedicate to her. Dunno Japanese but the chorus talks abt "Dry your tears with love". Hope she does that.

Also dedicate the song to Yongming, who lost his phone. I know how it feels. I lost a newly bought phone last year. Sianz man. Lucky for me, I had most of my contacts on paper. When I realise I lost my phone, I called my own number. First time rang but nobody pick up. Second time I call, phone switched off liao. Maybe calling your own phone isn't such a good move.

9/11- the day terrorists come out to play. They play with our minds, they play with our lives.

Writer's block... Dunno what to write liao.



Kermit the 2-faced amphibian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home