Thursday, November 10, 2005

I have to be insane to do this at this hour

The time is now 4 am in the morning. Here I am typing on my keyboard, refusing to go to sleep. Just finished reading all my previous blogging entries one by one, from my first post to the last. I don't know why I'm doing this but I just did. I must be insane. I do have some entries that I look at them now and think "I can't believe I said that?", "Aren't I a genius to write that?"and
"What was I thinking?" Through my entries, I am able to see how much my mindset has changed over the past 2 years. I have "grown up" a little and lost some of that youth, that naive optimism towards life. I am becoming a typical Singaporean adult, who sells his soul to society, loses all individuality and humanity, and whose only entertainment is complaining about how the world treats him bad and how he deserves better. Fuck me, I want my youth back. I've never enjoyed my youth and I'm not letting it go like that.

I'd better sleep now before the sun rises...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home