Sunday, October 09, 2005

Work in regress

世界末日时, 你希望自己在地球的哪个角落?

I'm glad that some of the family conflict and tension had been resolved. Otherwise, I would have hated staying at home.

So much work, actually enough time but no mood to do anything much but still gotta do it siah- if not waste my school fees, waste 4 semesters worth of work. I'm feel drained and sick of going through the cycle of school. Just feel like quitting and find a job which I'll slave at for the rest of my life- just like my parents and the many parents around me.

I have my part of a group project due tomorrow and I haven't even started yet. Kaoz, I really don't know what to write siah. Literary stylistics- always go there to confuse myself. What was I thinking?

Feel weak. Havent been exercising at all. Look more aneroxic and "cancer-patient" than ever. Need a break, need a holiday. Need to get away from all the pesky and irritating people. But first, I need money for that. Who wants my skinny ass? Haha... Although skinny, should be enough to fetch me a trip to KL. Now is the time to go there and die of dengue. haha... Hmm...will I get arrested for this? Just joking lah, don't angry lah brudders.

其实, 我也不知道我想要在哪个角落。 我只希望世界末日时, 我无怨无悔.
I'll shout "Kiss my skinny ass" to everyone I see. "Kiss My Ass Suckers!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home