Monday, October 10, 2005

10/10

10 October- Taiwan National Day. Happy Burstday Taiwan...

Wanna Thank Yongming. Xie Xie- really appreciate it.

Starting to suspect I'm suffering from Mad Cow Disease. Can't concentrate well, can't think properly. Today in PR class, Dr Perry asked who was doing an issue on downloading music. I thought she asked who downloads music. I was surprised no one else in class raised his/her hand, but I raised mine. She asked me my stand on d/lg music. I started yakking away, telling her I only buy albums that I think are worth it and download the rest of the songs that I like...blah blah blah. Then she started asking me who's point of view I was going to take and things related to the issue tracking. I was blur like fuck. Only then I realised, she asked who was doing an issue on downloading music for the term project. We are supposed to track an issue (keep track of news for a particular issue, eg. Iraq war, dengue fever) for the term project. Malu siah, like fool like that. Apart from that, the rest of the day was pretty typical. Arts canteen overcrowded with people not from arts. No choice, had to go biz for lunch. Ate my fav grilled fish from biz western food stall. THink Biz has the best western stall.

On the bus today, I saw this Uncle around his 50s. He took out this white towel and started blowing his nose on it. Then, he started Orh-ing his Pi-Sai (dig his nose for gold) with the towel. After that, he flipped the towel to the other side and started wiping his face. Wipe face until shiok liao, he turned it over and Orh more Pi-Sai. Wah Kaoz. Good siah. No wonder his skin so smooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home