Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sucky essays, shit, shot down

Wanted to post this entry yesterday but I was too lazy to.

Sucky essays

For all the semesters so far, I've written the suckiest and shittiest essays for this semester. Got a bloody C for my first film essay. Wrote my second essay the 1 am on the day of submission. Gave up writing at 3 am and went to sleep. Woke up at 8 am to continue the essay. Still I couldn't finish. In the end, I skipped tutorial so that I could finish it. Wrote total crap and kept repeating myself.

For my PR report, I only started writing the night before the deadline as usual. Started only at night, gave up at around 2 am. Woke up at 8.30 am to finish it. Couldn't finish it before my first lesson of the day. Went for my first tutorial and headed straight to the comp lab after that to finish my report. Eventually, finished the report at 3 pm+. Sucks, another report without substance.

I am just unmotivated for this semester. Don't feel like doing any of the assignments. Exam is in 2 weeks time but I feel nothing. I have yet to touch a single page of my readings. Just feel like relak one korner and just flip through my notes the day before the exams. Just feel f**king sian of the whole education system. Just wanna sleep, sleep, sleep...


Shit

I was shitting in the AS1 level 2 toilet yesterday. After sitting down on the toilet bowl, I tried to concentrate on moving my bowels- shortage of fibre recently. But I couldn't concentrate. There was this guy in the cubicle beside mine, moaning and groaning. "Ahh...", "Mm..." , "Ahh..." (Short moans). What's his problem? Does shitting gives him orgasms? When I was finally done with my "business", he was still in his cubicle, enjoying his personal time... Haha... If he's happy, I'm happy for him.


Shot down

I was informed that I wasn't chosen for the internship interview that I signed up for. This was my lecturer's reply to me for my application:

Dear Chien Hao,

I am sorry to inform you that you were not selected for the interview this time. However, if I know the position that suits your interest, I will definitely let you know.

XXXXXXX

I thought I had everything the company wanted. I guess everybody has everything the company wanted and they had extra stuff that I don't have. I'm not upset that I didn't get the internship position, I'm upset that I wasn't even selected for the interview. I just don't get it. Why? WHy? WHY? Better luck next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home